Watercoloring Heat Embossed Images


I had a busy week last week - lots going on at work and my daughter and husband coming to town to celebrate her 30th birthday!  So I am behind on my homework!  Day 6 is not new to me, but always good to be reminded of techniques and see the different ways the instructors go about doing it. This is Jennifer McGuire's shimmery watercolor.  Hard to take photos of the shimmer, but it's there! 

I "watercolored" with Distress Markers and used some homemade Pearl Spray for my water instead of plain H20.  I had to go buy more watercolor paper this past week also, and better quality paper does indeed equal better results.

I do not know where the stamp of the flowers is from - it's an unmounted and I sadly didn't make a notation.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Gorgeous! You really have a knack for this watercolor. Love it. The colors are greT, too.
Wow, Nancy! This is absolutely beautiful! I love this technique!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Beautiful! I still love my twinks because they are shimmery watercolors and travel really well.
Rinda
Anonymous said…
WOW WOW WOW!!! What a stunner!!!!!
Farley said…
I have to repeat what Charlene said above. And it's so very Chinoiserie! Your colors are so vibrant and happy. Gorgeous.