Watercoloring Stamped Images

Another catch up card from Online Card Classes - Watercolor for Stampers.

This card is taken from Jean Manis's lesson on watercoloring stamped images with Distress Markers.  I stamped the images in Ranger Archival inks and watercolored with various distress markers.  Then I die cut a few clouds (PaperTrey Ink) for the sky.  The background mat is embossed with a Stampin' Up woodgrain embossing folder.

The stamps are a new set for me from Darcie's called  Busy Beaver.  There's a beaver, skunk and squirrel with accompanying sayings.  I stamped part of the sentiment on the front and inside stamped the rest which reads "I missed your big day".

Comments

Farley said…
Oh how I love this! Your watecoloring is wonderful and I love the clouds also.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Great job. Distress markers are one of the products that I really do think I would get use out of.
rinda
Jennifer said…
This guy is sooooo cute. Good coloring. Who knew at this age we'd be complimenting one another on our coloring?
Zachary Carr said…
Lovely blogg you have here