Colored Pencils

I've been wanting to try out my new set from Unity, Gina and Me.  Lots of cute images and sayings.  Sometimes my mind is a blank, so I need to start with a sketch.  This one is from Mojo Monday and I'll be linking it up there.  A tall skinny card, like the gals in the selfie! 

I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils and then blended it with Gamsol.  The color inspiration was the fun citrus print background paper.  

thanks for stopping by!

I also will be using this for my Friends with Flair over on the Unity Blog.

Comments

Janis said…
Such wonderfully bright colors!!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com

DOUBLE GIVEAWAY at: HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Waving My Wand said…
I just love how colorful this is. Great job with your mad coloring skills!
Farley said…
Oh Nancy! This is so adorable! Love the colors and terrific framing them in the oval. Like your fruity paper background. This is a winner!
Lindsey said…
The bright colours and your fab colouring look great!
Miwa said…
What an awesomely, sweet, and fun card! Love it!
Sue D said…
I like the bright and cheery colors.
Dawn Fields said…
So very pretty! I love the colors!
Rubeena I. said…
Lovely! I adore that stamp set :)
Mandi said…
love the bright colours great card!
Jennifer said…
This card is great. So happy and colorful. Love it.
I have not seen this set used very much and you have truly made it pop!
ionabunny said…
Gorgeous bright colours. The image looks great in that frame
Gaylynn said…
It's pretty with the pencils!!!
Chrissie said…
love that selfie stamp and the whole card is simply adorable!
Gregory Davis said…
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.
art colored pencils