Stretch Your Stamps 2



I'm taking another great class over at Online Card Classes, this one is called Stretch Your Stamps 2.  I'm excited to see some different ways to use the stamps I already have, without having to buy more stuff!  The first and second days are all about using background stamps in different ways.  Both fine lined and "reverse" stamps.  I have a few in my collection that work for this.

This is the first attempt. This one involves some embossing and watercolor paints.  I've used a portion of the full piece I made and then used a die cut to form the hello and stamped friend to finish it off.

Edited to add:  I've had a few questions about what media I used to color this - it's the Sakura Koi watercolors.

thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Love this. Your background image is so beautiful and colorful!!!
Jennifer said…
The colors are so vivid. What did you use?
Jennifer said…
The colors are so vivid. What did you use?
Farley said…
This one just blows my mind. I love the stamp and your color choices are incredibly vibrant. Ditto Jennifer...what did you use?
Capescrapper said…
Nancy, this card is stunning!!