Vintage

I made this card for my brother-in-law's birthday, I also made several others to put into my Operation Write Home box.  I have a hard time coming up with masculine cards.  But who doesn't love a panel truck?

 The flowers and such are so fun and easy and think of ideas for cards, guys on the other hand are harder.  I thought this set of trucks from Unity was great and it has a few sayings "consider yourself vintage"  "you. are. old." and "enjoy the journey".   Then I just found some plaid paper in my stash of 6x6 pads and went from there for the colors.  Simple stamping and then using some Distress Inks around the edges of the cardstock complete the look.

I'm entering this in Unity's Blog challenge on Fridays -  Friends with Flair.  Check them out, they have some great stamps, next up will be making some with their beer mug!

Thanks for dropping by, enjoy the weekend! 

Comments

Farley said…
OMGosh! It's the perfect guy card! Just fabulous Nancy.
Gaylynn said…
This is awesome and a perfect masculine card. :)
Rubeena I. said…
my nephew loves these!!! great for boys
Mandi said…
Great Guy card :)
Carol L said…
These images make for the perfect guy card! I love the alternating colors and great plaid background too!
Kris B said…
Wonderful masculine card! Love the three image panels and how you created the background with the sentiment stamps!
Dawn Fields said…
Fabulous card! Loving it! Awesome card design!
Linda said…
fun fun fun
Sue D said…
Love your masculine card!
You are so right about cards for guys. Little boys I can do. Older guys...not so much. Great job.
Scrapper Myra said…
Yes. Masculine cards are not as natural for us girls. But you made it. !!!!!
Crystal said…
Awesome card!