Copic Markers, adding Colored Pencils

This was one of the lessons for day 8 of the Online Card Class Copic Markers for Card Makers.  So far I've mostly been practicing, practicing, practicing on our practice sheets, trying to perfect my use with the markers.  They are a struggle for me, that's for sure.  This lesson incorporated colored pencils, which helped a lot since I have a small collection of Copics.

I'm also sharing this over on the Unity blog for FWF this week since this is one of my new stamps, Eryn!  She's all set for Thanksgiving with her pie!

Comments

Lindsey said…
Your colouring looks great! Nice to have a way to stretch your supplies, too. :)
Ruby said…
Lovely colouring on your card. It is very pretty.
Dawn Fields said…
Beautiful card!
Oh my - you did an amazing job on this sweet image! I love the colors you used and I think you colored her beautifully. Lovely card!
Great CAS. Beautifully colored, and I love the plaid edges.
Jennifer said…
Love love love this card. That technique with the pencils over Copics is fantastic. I think your coloring is so adorable. As is this image. What a cutie!
Crystal said…
Beautiful card! I think your coloring is great and great color choices too!
ionabunny said…
Love your CAS card. Great coloring. Hugz
Cynthia said…
Great coloring & CAS design, Nancy.
Miwa said…
Your coloring looks beautiful!
JPScraps said…
Great card! Looks like your practicing paid off!