Baby Card

I was in need of a baby card, and don't currently have any baby stamps.  So I saw something like this on Pinterest and figured I could make it a baby card.

Stamped the images from the Mama Elephant set Up & Away and colored them with Copic markers. I really am not the greatest at those markers, but keep trying, LOL.  Fussy cut them out and added a bit of Wink of Stella to the balloons.  The background is embossed with a Darcie embossing folder and then clouds are die cut using a My Favorite Things die.  I popped up the balloons and bunny with foam tape.  

Inside I stamped Welcome, which was from a Stamps of Life set and then added BABY in pink with some alphabet stamps.  

P.S.  the Mom who got this card thought it was the cutest card ever - love when the appreciate my work!

Comments

Unknown said…
Maybe it's time to build an annex down at McGlincy and open a card shop.
Farley said…
Let the adorable baby cards begin! This is too cute for words.
Jennifer said…
May I sell cards in your shop?
Seriously, this card is simply adorable. You are so talented.