Birthday Cards


Here are a couple birthday cards I made recently for some guys.  I find it harder to make cards for the guys than I go for females, and I don't have too many stamps that are more masculine in nature. 

I have been looking at some of Laura Bassen's work, using overlapping colors and I came up with this idea with the PaperTrey Ink set; LIVE LOVE LIFE.  She does some great clean and simple cards and I've been enjoying her posts and videos.

On the first card I used the LIVE LOVE LIFE stamps and the greeting is PaperTrey Inks Bigger Blooms set. On the second card the happy die cut is from My Favorite Things and I cut it three times and glued them together to make a nice thick element.  Birthday is stamped from Stampin' Up's Big Day set.  Then just some random epoxy dots to embellish the cards and you're done!

thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Cards are very cool. And do have a masculine look, which is always needed.