Butterflies!


There are so many things I want to try with my new Stampin' Up Basic Butterflies and the coordinating dies.  

First Up I wanted to try a monochromatic look and some resist.  I embossed the fern with white embossing powder and then stamped and sponged on top of that.

The second card I attempted trying the bokeh technique, usually something you see in photography but I wanted to try it on a card background.  I sponged a few colors on white cardstock, then used a homemade circle template to make the various circle images with white craft ink.

Comments

Beautiful cards, Nancy! I played around with that stamp set and the butterflies at an SU party I went to. It's a fun set! and there is nothing better than butterflies!
Jen said…
These are gorgeous. Love the one with white resist. Now, following Jen McGuire's advice, you only need to use it three more ways! Lovely.